Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2021

KPop album cover art dump | 2020


Another collection of KPop album cover images that I noted for some reason.


COLORFUL SHIT


That purple house looks more dope than the castle. Cherish what you have, folks.


I loved creating violet-dark-blue night sky gradient with tiny star dots in Photoshop in the past.


Bright colors really pop on black background.


Very stylish.

TYPOGRAHY SHIT


The letter "e" is bothering me.


Left for ok and not-ok typography ideas.


I need to learn how to do this effect.

IT'D DO BE LIKE THAT


Yeah, same, fam.


Damn bitch, you live like this?
Society.


Is your grandma dead? It's ok, life goes on.


Yeah, we all look and feel like this right now.


Don't give up, buddy! You're almost there!

T-SHIRT DESIGN IDEAS

This type of silhouette designs are popular on tees 


or this flat vector drawings


or these cool as fuck mascot art


and this for mecha and shit


This'll look cool on a tee vectorized or not.

ARTSY SHIT


Looks really comfy and unique.


Penomeco's album cover upgraded from the first cover art dump post


and it's not even the final form.


I wish I could draw people.


Would fit a game based on Van Helsing movie staring actor who played Faramir's in LOTR.

PIXEL ART SHIT


Something seems off.


8 bit looks better in action.

POSSIBLY VECTOR ART


I want to learn to draw like this in Illustrator. I have a hard on for flat vector illustrations.


or like this at first.


What is Kaminari doing here?


Neat.


Super cute with thin lines.


Simple and neat.



Hey, Gorillaz, pick up your missing member!


This Sonichu TV adaptation is fire.


Looks complicated and simple at the same time.


Appreciate clean thin line artwork like this.

MIXED WEEB SHIT


I've seen numerous similar weeb girl drawings. This is the best one.


Looks edgy and dope.


If I were to draw in vector, this'd be a result most likely after a couple of hours, haha.


Weeb-ish with neon attitude.


Me imitating Samurai Champloo/Boondocks art style.


Isn't this cannibalism?


That smiley face is the simultaneously the best and the worst part.


Get inside, loser.

POTENTIAL POSTER SHIT


Disclaimer: In no event shall %%company%% be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with successful demon summoning.


Looks cool when animated.


Pretty neat.


I just remembered Icycider for some reason. I wonder where are they now? Their songs were dope.


No, we can't.
It's legit.

DRAWN SHIT


Hogwarts is as negligent as ever. Who cares about little wizards turning into kebabs when they unintentionally bump into huge candles, right?


Effortlessly beautiful.


I got energy. Got a dragon energy. Got a lot of people tryna drain me of my energy.


Lol @ the butt.


I can't decipher whose ass or face he's kissing.


Dope.

3D SHIT


These two look like they're made of plasticine.


Probably, the best 3D avatar for a KPop musician that I saw.


Looks cool in motion.


Whatever this game asset or texture is, it looks so fucking clean and dope.


I wish the characters were also 3D.


Cute.


This lipstick is actually a weapon.


I used to be obsessed with those random 3D casual games where you need to find items amongst other shit.


Impressive as that floating shrinking 3D head GIF.

FUJO SHIT IF YOU ARE A BELIEVER


I can't forgive this dude cheating on Heechul on some youngster from A.C.E.


So whomst is doing "in and out" action on whomst?


What is the name of that gay Asian movie? I can't remember.

KIND OF ISOMETRIC


I need to find a tutorial on flat vector map design in perspective on Envato or some other website that I saw that tutorial on.


Deconstruction vector art in perspective is dope.


Harmonical color choice.


I have a hard on for flat vector art in perspective. Sometimes you need only 2-3 colors.


Looks messy.


Colours are a bit harsh for my liking.


Neat minimalistic design.

FUNNY PEOPLE


Is that rock from Parasite?


It's easy to spot person who is still a child in this photo.


Usually these survival shows try to make contestants look as unnaturally pretty as possible on covers, but not in this case, hmm.


Big oof.


Like that time when One For All mocked All Might's teacher.


Monkey with a grenade.


When you take a sweet picture you can later fap to.

ARTSY PEOPLE


He needs to join that group of naked feminazis wearing pink robber masks.


I can't tell if it's a real person or a plastic doll.


DPR is always artsy.

PRETTY PEOPLE


Saved for the brows I guess.


She looks like Yongguk/Yves here.


If those twins brothers from Boyfriend were as cute while staring at your soul no one'd be creeped out by them.


Like a Red Velvet album cover.


Neat futuristic clothes.


I don't understand where clothes end and begin.


Beautiful dress like that one that Hyuna wore for some photoshoot.


I need to learn how to do such visual effects


or these.


They're getting further away, because he smells like a true Hep-Hap person who doesn't shower.


Love the deep dark blue color, almost black in places.


When you are so tired of your company's bullshit you can't be arsed to look pretty for a photoshoot and instead pose with a pissed face.


I can't tell if it's a real person or a 3D model.


Almost looks like a drawing.

WEEB SHIT


When is a silly live action TV drama starring your favorite idols for this manhwa coming out?


Did Shoowa/Yoneda Kou draw all of these?


 Visual story of Shinji's metamorphosis journey.

ANIMALS



Cows can actually look cute.

Shiba is the dopest breed.


The owner is buried in his own guitar case.


There's no such thing as a sympathetic cat.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS IS


This is how I convey my thoughts in my digital drawings.


This is how I Photoshop.


This is how I digitally draw.


This is how I draw in MS Paint.


This is how I draw in Paint Tool SAI.


This is how I apply colours.


This is the result of my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment